Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blade Walker

Wake me up when we get there...snooze alert. I kind of felt like Lil Rounds was singing during this movie (Blade Runner, #109) it was moving so slowly. As much as I bashed on Kill Bill (#137), at least I had plenty to say about it. This was just plain bad and I only have a few things to say.

No Indy

This Deckard character was no Han Solo and definitely nothing close to YOUR BOY (copyright Michael Wilbon) Indiana Jones. I didn't even enjoy this guy. Plus they gave me no back story and never let me have feelings towards him. So as he was in these epics battles I basically thought 'whatever, I kinda like these robot dudes more than Indy.'

Realization Number Zero

So the main bad guy, Roy (right), pulls this total 180 without any notification to the audience that he's having a realization. The dude and Indy are battling for a good 10 minutes and then as soon as Indy is going to fall of the roof, Roy catches him and pulls him up. Come on.

10 Years From Now

I can't wait for 2019 when there are flying cars, Terminator-esque robots and old school 80s tvs that you can talk to.

No comments: