Friday, January 30, 2009

Movie Characters: 90-81

90. Gupta Rajan- Kumar Pallana- The Terminal
Gupta: "Do you have an appointment?"













89. Joseph Pulitzer- Robert Duvall- Newsies

Pulitzer: "Anyone who doesn't act in their own self interest is a fool."
88. Coach Jack Reilly- Lane Smith- The Mighty Ducks
Coach Reilly: “You could have been one of the greats! An' now look at yourself. You're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.”



















87. Anthony Adams- Luke Wilson- Bottle Rocket

Anthony: “One morning, over at Elizabeth's beach house, she asked me if I'd rather go water-skiing or lay out. And I realized that not only did I not want to answer THAT question, but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question, or see any of these people again for the rest of my life.”

86. Tommy Devito- Joe Pesci- Goodfellas
Henry: “You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.”
Tommy: “What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? Funny how? What's funny about it? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how?”















85. Joe ‘Coop’ Cooper- Trey Parker- BASEketball

Coop: “Hey, Skidmark Steve, cool. You sill hangin' out, playin' Nintendo?”
Skidmark Steve: “Well, if you must know, I'm in my second year of med school and I'm training for the Summer Games. “What are you two up to?”
Coop: “Just hanging out. Playing Nintendo.”















84. Ray Boyd- Jonathan Lipnicki- Jerry Maguire

Ray: “Did you know that my nextdoor neighbor has three rabbits?”

83. Dr. Emmett Brown- Christopher Lloyd- Back to the Future
Marty: “Then where the hell are they?”
Doc: “The appropriate question is, when the hell are they?"

82. Sanka Coffie- Doug E. Doug- Cool Runnings
Yul Brenner: “How 'bout I beat your butt right now?”
Sanka: “How 'bout I draw a line down the middle of your head so it looks like a butt?”

81. General M. Bison- Raul Julia- Street Fighter
Bison: “For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.”

3 comments:

Your Royal Swagness said...

I was being exact when I said half, but ur right, I kno the 24 son too. Speaking of 24 how do you feel about Billie Walsh from entourage so far? My favorite from these ten has to be Anthony Adams, if only cuz you used the water sports quote.

Dan Forcella said...

i love the comments...tell me when you hate someone i have in there. i like Billy Walsh in 24. Who do you think is dirty?

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before end I am reading this impressive post to improve my know-how.

Here is my website :: Go To the top of The page