Friday, September 19, 2008

Danny's Fantasy Football Smokeshow


If anyone knows how Chris Cooley did this, I would greatly appreciate the info. I've been trying to get my fantasy matchup to show up on this page but so far have been unsuccessful. I utterly destroyed Jon the Bon this week in our fantasy league. I know all of you are jealous of how well my team did the week.

Here is my recreation...

Valerie's Vikings 36
  • Drew Brees 7
  • Randy Moss 1
  • Braylon Edwards 2
  • Jerricho Cotchery 1
  • Laurence Maroney 1
  • Fred Taylor 3
  • LJ Smith 0
  • Nick Folk 14
  • Vikings Def. 7
Keats Colts 133
  • Tony Romo 21
  • Terrell Owens 17
  • Anquan Boldin 27
  • Brandon Marshall 17
  • Frank Gore 10
  • Clinton Portis 18
  • Anthony Fasano 0
  • Jeff Reed 5
  • Giants Def. 18

No comments: