Friday, February 27, 2009

Survivor Tocantins- Week 3

Thoughts

Ok it is now official. I did the absolute worst job drafting my survivor team. My second player, Jerry, was voted off this week and it looks as though Erinn is next if Jalopao wins immunity next week. So Mags, Lar, Jaydon if any of you want the great Joe who killed it in this week's challenges I'm for a trade for two weaker players.

Now about the game play of this week. If I were on Timbura I would get this 'Coach' character out immediately. He is my least favorite person in all of the Survivor and Big Brother that I have watched. He is completely annoying and also trying to control what the group is doing. And he isn't even good at competitions! Get rid of this clown. Tyson on the other hand is awesome. "I love to see people cry when they're eliminated," he says.

Week 3 Results

Freecell Makes Me Wanna 1st (84)



Brendan: 4
Spencer: 16
Sydney: 16
Debbie: 4
Total= 40




Slaughterhouse 2nd (80)



Tyson: 4
Stephen: 16
Taj: 16
Sierra: 4
Total= 40




Rangers Stars Mavericks Cowboys 3rd (47)



JT: 16
Sandy: 16
Coach: 4
Total= 36





The Renegades 4th (6)



Joe: 16
Jerry: -24
Erinn: 0
Total= -8




No comments: