Monday, February 9, 2009

Movie Characters: 30-21

30. Robert ‘Rusty’ Ryan- Brad Pitt- Ocean’s Eleven
Rusty: “Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.”













29. Brian Fantana- Paul Rudd- Anchorman

Brian: “No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.”


28. Zachary ‘Sack’ Lodge- Bradley Cooper- Wedding Crashers

Sack: “You know, you can just cut that psycho babble bullshit your mom tells you ok? You wanna help me out? Do ya? Do ya kid? Why don't you go get me a 7Up, ok? All right, 'cause I think I might get vulnerable again.”

















27. Steve Prefontaine- Jared Leto- Prefontaine

Pre: “I’m not thinking about making the team. I’m thinking about gold in Munich.”


26. Kirk Lazarus- Robert Downey Jr. – Tropic Thunder
Lazarus: “Man, I don't drop character 'till I done the DVD commentary.”















25. Darth Vader- James Earl Jones/David Prouse- Star Wars

Darth Vader: “If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.”
Luke: “He told me enough! He told me YOU killed him!”
Darth Vader: “No. I am your father.”


24. White Goodman- Ben Stiller- Dodgeball

White: “There's no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee-employer relationship. Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I got some shackles in the back. I'm just kidding. But seriously, I've got 'em.”


















23. Rod Kimble- Andy Samberg- Hot Rod

Rod: “Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco.”
Denise: “Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco.”
Rod: “Wow, that's pretty racist, but correct. I'll see you later.”


22. The Joker- Heath Ledger- The Dark Knight
The Joker: “Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.”















21. Lloyd Christmas- Jim Carrey- Dumb and Dumber

Lloyd: “Why you going to the airport, flying somewhere?”
Mary: “How'd you guess?”
Lloyd: “I saw your luggage, then when I noticed the airline ticket I put 2 and 2 together.”

No comments: