Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Movie Characters: 70-61

70. Jack Campbell- Nicolas Cage- Family Man
Jack: “Let's go to all the stores...all the stores in this God forsaken shopping mall.”


69. Joe Fox- Tom Hanks- You've Got Mail
Joe: “Don't cry, shop girl.”


68. Jamal Jeffries/Juwanna Mann- Miguel A. Nunez- Juwanna Mann
Juwanna: “Can't help it. Born with it.”



















67. Walter Burns- Cary Grant- His Girl Friday

Walter: “Diabetes! I ought to know better than to hire anybody with a disease.”













66. Gary Young- Phil Hartman- Houseguest

Gary: “Jason, how many times have I told you to pick that damn thing up? A lot, I think. Probably several, maybe.”



















65. Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski- Jerry Levine- Teen Wolf

Stiles: “Whoahhh! Help me Rhonda!”


64. Ernest P. Worrell- Jim Varney- Ernest Goes to Jail
Ernest: “Did you hear the one about the three legged dog that walked into a bar and said, 'I'm lookin' for the guy that shot my paw'.”


63. Rico- Danny McBride- Hot Rod

Rico: [putting on stolen hat] “This is my hat now! This is totally my hat!”















62. Toy Santa- Tim Allen- The Santa Clause 2

Toy Santa: “I'm in charge here!”










61. Les 'Worm' Murphy- Edward Norton- Rounders

Worm: “I guess the sayings' true. In the poker game of life, women are the rake man. They are the f-in' rake.”
Mike: “What the f- are you talkin' about. What saying?”
Worm: “I-I don't know. There ought to be one though.”

3 comments:

Your Royal Swagness said...

Juwanna Mann Loose? Really?

Dan Forcella said...

gotta show some respect for the dude pretending to be a chick and talking trash to other girls when he dunks all over them.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel