Saturday, October 4, 2008

TV Tops 10/4

Top Eps
1. Heroes- Sylar working with the company as HRG's partner was unbelievable. I can only hope it continues. I almost lost it when he came in to save Noah by using the force to stop the villains. Sylar was so intrigued by the dudes voice power that he just had to have it...he gets hungry for more powers.

2. Chuck- I'm so glad Chuck's back. The characters are really what make this show. Sure there is great comedic value in the writing and the action is fun, but I love seeing Chuck and Morgan and Sarah and Casey and Awesome and Ellie every time they're on screen.

3. Fringe- Best new show on tv so far. Abrams seems to have done it again, although sometimes I get freaked out by the yucky science experiments.

4. Worst Week- This new comedy is very funny so far. That being said I can't see it lasting as it is very gimmicky. I was laughing out loud plenty of times at Sam's (T-mobile commerical-esque quirks). I also was closing my eyes at times because the awkward moments were close to those in The Office.

5. Entourage
6. Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
7. Gossip Girl
8. My Name Is Earl
9. Dirty Sexy Money
10. Privileged

Top Performances
1. Gabriel Sylar- Heroes
2. Morgan Grimes- Chuck
3. Sam Briggs- Worst Week
4. Chuck Bartkowski- Chuck
5. Cappie- Greek
6. Patrick Jane- The Mentalist
7. Randy Hickey- My Name Is Earl
8. Megan Smith- Privileged
9. Walter Bishop- Fringe
10. Stewie Griffon- Family Guy

Top Quotes
1. From Heroes
Sylar- "And we're gonna need some coffee, decaf!...You drink decaf right Noah?"

2. From Greek
Cappie- "You're insane Chip"
Dale- "It's Dale"
Cappie- "Right, I knew it was one of them"

3. From Chuck
Chuck- "Somebody order drive through? Did ya think that up as you were racing over to save us?...Hey maybe I'll say this after I crash into the restaurant."

4. From My Name Is Earl
Earl- "You know Randy, since Bill's imaginary, you could imagine him sober if you want."
Randy- "If only it were that easy Earl. It's not enough for me to want it, Bill's gotta want to be sober for himself."

5. From Gossip Girl
Dan- "I've come to the conclusion that I need to get out of my comfort zone...I need to experience new things."
Chuck- "Are you gay?"

No comments: