Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4/15 Power Rankings

These latest power rankings are without perennial high ranking Las Vegas which finished its final season this winter. Danny McCoy, Mike Cannon and Ed Deline might very well go down in history as some of my favorite television characters of all time.

1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. 24
6. Friday Night Lights
7. Chuck
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
9. American Idol
10. Grey's Anatomy
11. My Name Is Earl
12. Family Guy
13. House
14. Big Brother
15. Greek
16. Entourage
17. Rules of Engagement
18. Cane
19. Dirty, Sexy, Money
20. Back To You

2 comments:

Andy McKenzie said...

listz!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.